Facebook already has over 2 billion monthly users, and video marketing may very well be the most efficacious form of advertising. It seems as though video marketing on Facebook capitalizes on the perfect meeting between platform and content.
A look at video viewing statistics for 2017 is rather reassuring. Insivia reports that:
- 500 million people are watching videos on Facebook every day.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- 4x as many customer would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
However, despite the fantastic outlook, many videos don’t do well, especially on Facebook.
Because advertisers forget that like other forms of content (i.e. blogposts, tweets, Facebook posts and Instagram stories), there is a certain algorithm to creating click-inducing video ads.
Think you want to give it a try? Take a look at this infographic by SocialMediaToday, giving you everything you need to know about making the perfect Facebook video ad for your Facebook page.