As more options are made available to make your web experiences more secure, there’s still room for serious cyber crime. This thought-provoking infographic shows:
1. Almost 90% of all companies surveyed said they suffered one major security breach
2. Worldwide cyber crime, in terms of security fees, heists pulled, and work time lost comes out to $1 trillion USD/year
3. The U.S. is the third worst country victimized by Cyber Crime. China was the worst, with almost 83% users affected
4. An 8 digit password with capital letters, numbers, and symbols drastically increases the time it takes for hackers to crack
5. Incredibly, the most common password on the web is still ‘password’
How’s your security holding up? Have you taken our advice and started using 1Password yet? For a little perspective on your personal cyber security, test your passwords using www.howsecureismypassword.net.