Newsweek recently conducted a consumer survey to determine which companies in America have the best customer service. See’s Candies and Chick-fil-A made top ten, but what U.S. business nabbed the top spot?
With a sample of over 20,000 consumers, the survey ratings were based on:
- Quality of communication: measures whether the contact (via e-mail, telephone or face to face) was friendly or polite.
- Technical competence: measures the quality of information received and whether questions were answered correctly and in sufficient detail.
- Range of services: measures whether one’s personal expectations and requirements were fulfilled.
- Customer focus: measures whether a personal concern/requirement was addressed with a tailored/specific solution.
- Accessibility: measures the availability of customer service in a shop or on a helpline.
Winners: the companies with the best customer service
- Disney Cruise Line
Continuing Walt Disney’s tradition of magic, this company does a stellar job of providing fun and family-friendly cruises.
- See’s Candies
With its quality chocolate and old-fashioned charm, this California-based candy shop serves candies made from many of the same recipes they started with in 1921.
The go-to store for tween fashion, this chain has over 1,100 locations across North America.
- Land’s End
Their clothing may not always be “cool,” but it is made to last.
With their delicious chicken and unparalleled employee training, it’s always “my pleasure” to eat here.